Story Times are BACK at SAS Cupcakes!!
Join us for our Valentine's Day Story Time where we:
• Read the Kids a Fun Story
• Teach them how to Frost their own Cupcake
• We will be making fun Valentine's Day Crafts to go home
• Play Games
• SAS Coupon to take home
The Story Times for Valentine's Day are:
• Friday 2/4 @ 10:30am
• Saturday 2/5 @ 10:30am
• Saturday 2/5 @ 3pm
• Wednesday 2/9 @ 10:30am
• Wednesday 2/9 @ 3pm
Each class is limited to only 8 attendees. 1 ticket per participating child (parents are FREE). Recomended ages are 2 - 8 years old. Class is about 1 hour long.
Valentine's Day Story Time ~Wed 2/9 @ 10:30am
We have changed our Story Times for the safety of our guests, and we kindly ask people respect our NEW COVID protocals.
• Our classes are now maxing out at 8 attendees
• We kindly ask only ONE PARENT per child to attend the story time
• We kindly ask parents to wear a properly fitting mask at all times during the event. It is recommended for children over 5 to wear a mask while not actively eating or drinking.
• If you or anyone in your household starts having COVID symtoms (examples, but not limited to: fever over 100.4, new or worsening cough, chills, headache, diarrhea, or vomiting) we ask you email us to cancel and you will immediately be given store credit for your story time! Please, do NOT come in sick!! We would LOVE to celebrate with you at a later date.
There are NO Refunds given. Store Credit is given if canceled within 24 hours of event start time. Nothing is given to late cancelations and no shows. Store credit can be used for anything in the future: Cupcakes, Cake Pops, Future Story Times, Candy, etc, and it never expires!